08 april 2010

People do not investigate each other more close

Onderwerp: Hello dear friend
Afzender: Prince Sumner <attaouj@ocps.k12.fl.us>


Hello dear friend! I hope, that you have good day today. I am not
assured in true relations while people do not investigate each
other more close. Today I shall not speak about me directly in details.
I wish to receive your answer then we can investigate each other more close.

Write to me on my personal e-mail address: mariyashka@lavabit.com

I send you my photo.
Please write to me, I promise
you, - I shall answer your letter.
I shall wait! Mari.

Mari
ocps.k12.fl.us → Orange County Public Schools → gefingeerd

De scammmail is al eerder gesignaleerd (november 2009); exact dezelfde tekst maar dan met het e-mailadres batakalkasi@yahoo.com in de tekst.

Geen opmerkingen: