01 februari 2012

Probably it you.

Van: Natali <bill@amereco.biz.vdx.nl>
Onderwerp: Nice to write you
01-02-2012, 14:48

Hi my new friend! How are you? I have seen your profile on a site. Do not worry. It's not spam. Your realy liked me. I would like to learn about you more. Please tell me about your interests. Where are you from? I am from Russia. How old are you? My age is 28 years old. I shall tell about myself then. Well? My name is Ekaterina. What is your name? I am not that person who wishes to deceive. I an a girl who wishes to find the new relations. I would like to create family and to live happily with second half. Probably it you. For me is important a heart of the person! I hope you do not reject me, and will write back. Write on mail lustra4ka@yahoo.com If you liked my profile write and I will send my photo and video is possible. I shall hope that my letter will not be rejected by you. I hope you have correctly understood me. I shall wait your answer. Ok?!
Ekaterina.

Filed under spam, scam




2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

it is spam same mail was send to me greetings

Anoniem zei

Weer eentje die na verloop van tijd geld probeert af te troggelen, je ben niet de enige die dit bericht heeft gehad, er zullen nog meer volgen, ach het is maar een zielige student. FF een check gedaan.