28 mei 2010

Something big and beautiful can grow between us...

Onderwerp: Only true love
Afzender: Luis Conway <mario_bevacqua@windsor.k12.vt.us>

Hello! How are you? You would like to communicate with me? To me of 28 years and my name Victoriya. I from Russia, city Novocheboksarsk. I pass love in my life, and I wish to find it! I am a unique girl, good, attractive, intellectual, active and quiet, but lonely... I believe, that I deserve happiness as any person. How you think, - that the most important in this life? I believe, that you will agree with me, that the LOVE is that we search for all... I shall aspire to do my person happy, I thirst convenient evenings together where we embrace on a sofa and to speak words about love whisper... I have many interests in a life as reading, cookery, dialogue with friends, visiting new places and I investigate all new. I search for the responsible person, the one who can show me wisdom, love and attention which he has.

If you wish to study me better, I shall wait for your letter on mine e-mail: victoriyahalturina1982@rambler.ru

If you will write to me I with pleasure shall answer all your questions as something inside speaks me, that something big and beautiful can grow between us...
Have a good time!
Victoriya

Victoriya
windsor.k12.vt.us → Windsor School District (Vermont)

Oudere scam, circuleert al een paar maanden met een ander e-mailadres (zie bijvoorbeeld de site Anti-Fraud International). Het als afzender gebruikte e-mailadres bestaat trouwens echt (hier), alleen heet de eigenaar ervan niet Luis Conway.

Geen opmerkingen: