08 maart 2010

I hope you to me you will write

Onderwerp: I am completely lonely
Afzender: Lynne Strong <hamburgx9@roundoor.com>

Hi!
My name - Svetlana, me of 29 years!
I am completely lonely, I search for the happiness.
I wish to find the person with whom could live till the end of the years.
I wish to find the prince, the love.
I corresponded with you on a site of acquaintances. But I not always
Could answer you!
But now I had again a desire to correspond with you.
I hope you not against?

Write me the answer to my address: svetlana_kisa79@yahoo.com

I will wait for your answer.
I hope you to me you will write!
Svetlana.



Uit de headers:

Return-Path: <hamburgx9@roundoor.com>
[...]
X-Would-Be-Blocked-By: cbl.abuseat.org (medium)

--

roundoor.com is een bonafide bedrijf maar xxx@roundoor.com blijkt al vaker misbruikt als gefingeerde afzender.

Overigens zijn dit bericht en de vorige twee (deze en deze) waarschijnlijk alledrie afkomstig van dezelfde afzender. De bijlage bij deze mail heet Svetlanal.jpg, die bij de vorige twee heten respectievelijk Olgal.jpg en Irinal.jpg.

Geen opmerkingen: