19 augustus 2009

Quotes

Britney Spears: "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."

Brooke Shields: "It’s nice, it gives you a feeling of security so that if something breaks we know we can always call a guy over and he’ll bring a drill or something."

Winona Ryder: "I feel my best when I'm happy."

Britney Spears: "I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."

Bob Dole: "The internet is a great way to get on the net."

Brooke Shields: "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."

Christina Aguilera: "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"

Jessica Simpson: "I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me."

Mariah Carey: "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean I’d love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

Victoria Beckham: "I'm using my brain for the first time in a long time."

Linda Evangelista: "It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a school teacher."

Linda Evangelista: "I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to."

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"

Geen opmerkingen: