15 april 2010

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I

Onderwerp: I am a lonely woman
Afzender: Julianne Swarz <auditornn@co.pacific.wa.us>

Hello, my name is Elmirisha.
I want to get acquainted with you.
I am a lonely woman, I am 31 years old.
I am looking for a man for a serious relationship.
I want to meet an English-speaking man with the white colour of the skin.
I am looking only for a serious relationship, I am not interested in a light flirting.
I am a lonely woman, during my life I couldn't meet my half, so I decided to try to look for my destiny in the Internet.
I have never been married and I dream to make a close-knit loving family.
I like children but I don't have mine.
I got your e-mail from the agency of acquaintances, they gave me your e-mail address.
I don't know anything about you, I ask you to write me a little about you and send me your photo.
I would like to see your photo, if it's possible.
I am a lonely woman and I want to meet a man with whom I will be happy.

Please, write to me only on my personal e-mail: magsumova-elmirisha@mail.ru

I am waiting for your letter.
I wish you a good day.
Elmirisha.


co.pacific.wa.us: Pacific County, Washington

Geen opmerkingen: