04 mei 2010

You do not know me also I you too

Onderwerp: Hello
Afzender: August Woodson <mathisw@fort-mill.k12.sc.us>

Hello, stranger!My name is Marina and me of 27 years. How are
you?Greetings my new friend!!!! You do not know me also I you too. But
I very much wish to get acquainted with you. I'm fine and always
optimistic. I think,it's very important. Also I am a romantic, nice,
tender,intelligent,reliable girl. I am looking for someone special to
be my partner. You should be an artist, at least in your soul.Harmony,
understanding and trust are also very important. Write me.
Please reply only to my personal e-mail: torkchokrul@yahoo.com

If I was pleasant to you, please answer me and I will necessarily answer you. I
hope, that we will communicate further.

MarinaIm
fort-mill.k12.sc.us → Fort Mill Schools (South Carolina)

Nieuwe scam, op het moment van posten pas één treffer op Google.

Geen opmerkingen: